TetraVue is an early-stage startup that is developing and commercializing 3D camera technology, resulting in real-time, high resolution 3D images and video. TetraVue has significant technology funding and is in the process of commercializing this technology for both industrial and government applications. The VP of Business Development will play a lead role in transitioning TetraVue’s proven technology to product and to market as well as in transitioning the company to a market leader. This role involves refining markets, identifying and recruiting strategic partners that will accelerate TetraVue’s 3D product development, and refining the company’s long term market strategy and message. The new VP needs a good sense of humor, creativity, and an obsessive dedication to excellence. This is an opportunity to play a significant role in bring new technology to market as the world moves to 3D and to be a driving force in building a new company and reaching its game-changing potential.
• Proven track record of creating partnerships and closing deals, particularly involving disruptive technology
• Previous successful executive-level experience
• Excellent communication and motivation skills
• > 10 years experience in technology business development
Desired Experience and Characteristics:
• Led successful introduction of high-end metrology or instrumentation technology
• Possesses excellent network in construction, energy, automotive or metrology industries.
•Experience with government technology procurements
• PE or MBA
• Experience with the stages of a startup lifecycle (early-stage through successful exit)